Subject: FW: Kotter Sander shared "IP7157_Kohila-Nõela III" with you
From: Elliko Kõiv <[email-masked]>
To: "MNT Teed" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2025 17:04:28 +0300

Tere

Edastan.

Parimate soovidega

Elliko Kõiv

Tehnovõrkude koordinaator

Planeerimise osakond

Tehnovõrkude üksus

Tel: 57 848 581

E-post:  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]

 <http://www.transpordiamet.ee/> www.transpordiamet.ee

Valge 4 / 11413 Tallinn / Transpordiamet

From: Kotter Sander <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, July 2, 2025 4:58 PM
To: Elliko Kõiv <[email-masked]>
Subject: Kotter Sander shared "IP7157_Kohila-Nõela III" with you

Kotter Sander shared a file with you

Here's the document that Kotter Sander shared with you.

<https://eserv.sharepoint.com/:u:/s/KMVPOH/EQ4kx-x1FsFGpccNQClOBC4Bgr4-FN6
fThjuokAIRjIcrQ?e=4%3awL1bTZ&at=9>

<https://eserv.sharepoint.com/:u:/s/KMVPOH/EQ4kx-x1FsFGpccNQClOBC4Bgr4-FN6
fThjuokAIRjIcrQ?e=4%3awL1bTZ&at=9> IP7157_Kohila-Nõela III

This link only works for the direct recipients of this message.

<https://eserv.sharepoint.com/:u:/s/KMVPOH/EQ4kx-x1FsFGpccNQClOBC4Bgr4-FN6
fThjuokAIRjIcrQ?e=4%3awL1bTZ&at=9>

This email is generated through Enersense's use of Microsoft 365 and may
contain content that is controlled by Enersense.

This e-mail and any attachments hereto are confidential and intended only
for a specific individual and purpose. It may contain information which is
privileged or otherwise protected against unauthorized disclosure or
communication. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify
(telephone or e-mail) the sender immediately and delete this message and
any attachments from your system without producing, distributing or
retaining copies thereof or disclosing its contents to any other person.
Thank you.